Friday, February 12, 2010

4 Our Mob



We live lightly on our mother earth as old people did.
We will look after our brothers and sisters (both hum and wildlife) and always work wisely towards positive outcomes.

We will always be what we know is our best because are only here today because of our forefather’s will, our old people’s line carried on.

Together we are to carry on our culture as what greater purpose is there for our existence ad how lost we would be without it.

Individual food for thought
I will also learn more ways to do this.
By looking after myself and my life, I am honouring my ancestors whose blood flows through mine.

I am ready to do the great walk/work of the many people before me. I will remember.

I know what makes me happy in this world, even though I may not be of this new world and I am choosing to do it now.

I am black, I am deadly, I am strong an I belong to the ………………….   People.

No comments:

Post a Comment